Participants are allowed to choose either an oral presentation or a poster presentation. No online or e-poster is eligible for this conference.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
Registration and payments of conference registration fees must be made by the 28th of September 2023, otherwise your paper will not be included (for the paper presenters).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Upon registering for the forum, you can request a cancellation up to 30 days before the forum's start date. If your cancellation falls within this timeframe, you will be eligible for a full refund, except for any applicable transaction fees. However, cancellations made less than 30 days before the forum will not be refundable.
- However, a substitute or replacement participant will be considered. Please inform the Organiser of such changes immediately. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to event dates or venue as it deems necessary.
- In the event of a no-show, no refunds will be granted, and the paper associated with the presenter will not be considered for publication in the Forum journals/ Edited Book. If the presenter is unable to deliver the presentation and wishes to replace themselves with another author from the paper's list, prior written notification must be sent to the Forum secretariat.
- Registration fees will be fully refunded with a deduction 10% for administrative cost if the GHEF2023 needs to be cancelled due to unforeseen reasons. However, this refund does not cover additional costs, such as travel and accommodation expenses.
- Please be aware that the refund process may take up to 60 days after the Forum date.
- The decision of the Organiser in all matters pertaining to the forum is final.
- Closing date for registration is 28 September 2023
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE (NORMAL/EARLY BIRD)
GHEF2023 registration fees include the conference schedule, programme book, handouts, morning and afternoon tea breaks, and lunches.
EARLY REGISTRATION (EARLY BIRD)
Delegates who make their payment from 1st June - 3rd August 2023 will benefit from the Early Bird Registration rate.
Selected papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal with additional publication fees.
Pandemic Aftermath: Disability Inclusion and Equitable Quality Education in TVET Ecosystem
An additional fee will incur to participate in the symposium.
COLLABORATOR MEMBERS REGISTRATION
GHEF2023 Collaborator members will receive a 10% discount on the GHEF2023 registration fee. Members are required to bring along their Staff Identification Card for verification at the conference.
Every registration of five (5) or more paying delegates from the same organisation and registration at the same time will receive a 10% discount on the GHEF2023 registration fee.
SPECIAL RATE GROUPS
Every registration of the physically challenged individuals will receive a 50% discount on the GHEF2023 registration fee and eligibility must be supported by official documents.