(Template & Guideline)
- Title: The title of your abstract should be brief and informative, highlighting the main focus of your research.
- Background: Provide a brief overview of the problem or issue that your research addresses. Include the context of the research and the significance of the problem or issue. (75 words)
- Objective: Clearly state the research question or hypothesis that your study aims to answer. (50 words)
- Methods: Describe the methods used in your study, including the study design, data collection methods, and data analysis techniques (50 words)
- Results: Present the findings of your study in a concise manner, including any statistical analyses, graphs, or tables that support your results. (75 words)
- Conclusion: Summarize the main conclusions drawn from your research and discuss the implications of your findings. Include any limitations of your study and suggestions for future research. (100 words)
- Keywords: Provide a list of keywords that accurately reflect the content of your abstract. (5 keywords)
The area based on the content of the table below:
Bridging the digital divide towards equity transformation
Employment equity: Building talent resilient in the post-pandemic.
Socioeconomic standing for Higher Education equitability
Advancing Equity through Higher Education Policy: A Way Forward
National Higher Education Research Institute (IPPTN) Block C, Level 2, sains@usm,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang,